COVID-19 Health & Safety Update
To our valued patients: Your safety is our highest priority. We are taking precautions and have established the following in-office protocols to provide the safest and most effective care for our patients.
- All staff and patients are always required to wear masks.
- All staff and patients are will be screened on arrival for any symptoms and will have their temperatures checked.
- We consistently maintaining vigilance and are only allowing 1-2 patients in the office at a time. We kindly ask to come to your visits by yourself it at all possible. We will allow partners for certain office visits or procedures.
- Equipment and exam rooms are cleaned between every patient, as it always has, with medically recommended cleaners/disinfectants.
- High-traffic, public areas are cleaned multiple times a day. Pens and front desk counter tops are wiped down.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available for all patients.
Thank you for partnering with us to protect our patients and our staff.